Welcome to the Pike Engineering Technical Training page. Pike Engineering is a leading education provider for electrical utility technical staff, specifically targeting the power delivery sector. Tenured instructors within the industry combined with a strong course curriculum create a learning experience that attendees consistently rate as outstanding. Graduate engineers report these classes are excellent prep for the Professional Engineer Examination.
Listed below are the scheduled Pike Engineering and EUCI open enrollment courses. EUCI commissions Pike Engineers as instructors for in many of their classes. Several courses have been converted to Interactive Web Based Training which allows attendees to learn from their home and/or office.
Pike Engineering Technical Training Discount Schedule (NOT APPLICABLE TO EUCI COURSES)
- PIKE ENGINEERING - 15% (Attendee must be employed by an organization that is currently a client of UC Synergetic. Must provide copy of business card or company ID)
- Federal/State Government Agency Discount - 15% (Must provide copy of a valid Federal/State Government Agency ID or business card. Agency must be directly related to the electrical power industry, such as FERC or a state public utility regulatory commission.)
- Quantity Discount - 25% (Any organization sending 4 or more people to a single course.)
- University employee/faculty discount - 50% off (Employee/faculty must complete questionnaire and provide documentation to qualify)
- Full time student discount - 90% off (Student must complete questionnaire and provide documentation to qualify)
Attendees seeking discount must provide qualifying documentation to Jerry Josken (email: JJosken@pike.com or call 919-348-3432).